Saturday, January 28, 2012

My flyer


Okay, so I am thinking about starting a small nail painting bussiness at my school for people in my dorm and whoever else. I made a flyer and I plan on hanging it in the dorm hallways. I need your opinions on if you think this is a good idea/could work!? I love painting nails and I would love to do it for others for a small price. In the real flyer I have about 6 pictures posted of what I've done so far, and also number tabs that people can tear off to contact me. What do you think???   
E-Nails

Emily Hundt

Central Michigan University

Kesseler 503

Just a college student

with a love for painting nails!

I have lots of artistic ability

and can paint anything from

solid colors to bumble bees to leopard print!

Come see what I’m all about! J

Solid Color: $2

Double Color or Design: $3

First Touch-up: Free

Second Touch-up: $1

Contact for appointments by call or text

Cell: 517-763-8768




No comments:

Post a Comment