Saturday, February 4, 2012

Acrilycs


Yesterday was my first attempt at doing acrylic nails. I decided to try them because my Mom was asked by a friend if I do acrylics. I said I've never done them, but I'm sure I could figure it out. So I went to rite aid and found a Kiss Salon Style Acrylics package for $18 and decided to try it! I have gotten my nails done in a salon a few times before, so just by watching them I kind of figured out how to do it. I called my cousin up to see if she wanted me to try it on her and she did! I ended up doing white tips on her, and clear natural ones on mine so I can paint over them! :)
Here is a picture of the french tip ones that I did! (I think they turned out pretty good for my first time ever doing them!)


The only thing that could have been better was more practice on how much powder to use for each nail so that it come out nice and smooth. Other than a few uneven ridges I think it turned out REALLY good! :)
Here's mine... (Haven't painted over them yet)


Since I did mine after Eileen's mine turned out a little smoother I think. I just need to paint them and they are all set to go! :)


This is what my acrylics looked like after I painted them! :)
Hope you like!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment